Pregnancy Acupuncture and Covid 19 in Ireland-We are open with New procedures
Since Fertility & IVF Clinics have reopened in Ireland, many patients have asked: What is the current state of Pregnancy Acupuncture and Covid 19 in Ireland?
In response to the Covid-19 situation, the Irish Government has published guidelines for business’ that are opening: the Return to Work Safely Protocol-COVID-19 Specific National Protocol for Employers and Workers. A business must self-assess in line with the government’s guidelines to determine if they are able to be open & adhere to the new requirements during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Here at Bring It On, we have updated our clinic policies in keeping with the Irish government’s requirements as well as Ireland’s Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association’s (AFPA) Covid-19 Supplementary Guide for “Returning to Work Safely”.
Bring It On Pregnancy Acupuncture Clinic Procedures & Policies in response to Covid-19
Here at Bring It On, we have implemented several procedures in compliance with the Irish Government’s Health & Safety Guidelines & Precautions. This is not an exhaustive list, these are just some of the key policies that are in place:
- Patients are asked to stay home if they are experiencing illness, are having symptoms of flu or virus, have been confirmed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or have had any contact with someone who has been confirmed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days. Additionally, those with compromised or weak immune systems are encouraged to stay home a bit longer.
- Patients are asked to fill in a Pre-treatment screening form upon arrival(asking questions such as have you been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, etc.). No patient will receive treatment if they do not fill in this form.
- Acupuncturists will be wearing a mask & gloves during treatment.
- Upon entering the building, you are required to sanitise your hands-there is gel provided for you or you may wash your hands. Hand sanitiser is also provided throughout the clinic (in the treatments rooms, washroom, hallways etc.)
- No patient will have to wait or sit in the waiting area or come into contact with another patient as we are scheduling appointments farther apart. In order to facilitate this, we ask that you text us when you arrive & then wait in your car or outside & we will open the door for you. We also ask that you have family members wait for you in the car or outside unless you require assistance.
- We are allowing additional time between patients for sanitising rooms, sanitising surfaces & exchanging the air (opening skylights & windows & air sanitiser spray).
- As always, all of our needles are single use disposable: this means a new needle is taken out of a packet & then thrown away after use.
- We are referring all herbal requests to Dunboyne Herbs. They will give you a phone consultation & prescribe herbs that you can pick up at their location.
We are open & scheduling in Appointments for Pregnancy Acupuncture in Ireland
Here at Bring It On, we are open & currently scheduling in appointments.
Just give us a ring 01- 291-4557
or send us an email with the words “Priority Appointment” in the subject line and we will get you scheduled in straight away, just click on our contact page.
How to Relieve Morning Sickness
Raspberry Leaf Tea to Induce Labour
Acupuncture to Bring on Labour
Increase Your Milk Supply
Hi, I’m Linda Ryan, Reproductive Acupuncturist, specialising in Pregnancy & fertility acupuncture & mother of three: Having used acupuncture throughout my 3 pregnancies is what drives me to help women like you to achieve the results that I made happen for myself.